Xmas 2017 now available due to late cancellation.
The Point on Moreton is a luxurious, open-plan beach house perched on the hilltop above the Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort on Moreton Island. Situated at the quiet end of a culdesac, it is one of only a few properties where your view does not include concrete roads and rooftops, just the native Australian fauna and the turquiose waters of Moreton Bay.
Spend a lazy afternoon on the expansive deck taking in the 180 degree views of the Tangalooma Shipwrecks and Bribie Island to the north, down to Brisbane City in the south. Alternatively, a resort staircase next door will take you to the beach in minutes where you can enjoy a low tide stroll to the shipwrecks for a snorkel and swim.
- Enjoy your weekend sports on the 50 inch Plasma TV with high quality Bose surround sound system.
- Kids can enjoy their favourite TV show or a DVD downstairs on the 43 inch Plasma TV in a private rumpus room. A pull out sofa bed is also available for guests to sleep on.
- Well appointed kitchen features Bosch appliances and seaweed granite benchtops and overlooks the deck. Even the cook is looked after with this view!
- Savour your morning coffee at the Breakfast Bar with the remote frequency controlled Deck speakers above.
- A Weber Q Family BBQ, plumbed to mains gas supply, lets you bring the cooking outside.
- The Weber kettle BBQ is perfect for sunset roasts on the deck (heatbeads and firestarters not supplied).
- The large Jetmaster gas fireplace is ideal for those cool winter evenings in front of the TV (only available for use during winter months, and other conditions apply for use of the fireplace).
- The master bedroom with queen bed and ensuite is located upstairs, away from the other bedrooms.
- The other 3 bedrooms are all downstairs. One bedroom with a queen bed, one room with two single beds plus trundle, and one rooms with three single beds plus another trundle. The house accommodates a total of 10 guests (maximum of 8 adults).
- Car parking is available in the driveway or on the vacant allotment next door (no garage access available to guests).
Moreton Island is approximately 75 minutes by ferry from Brisbane, Queensland. Click here for more information on the Island and how to get here.